DPM Wisanu assures election to be held next February unless….
Deputy Prime Minister Wisanu Krea-ngarm reiterated today (Wednesday) that the election roadmap would be in February next year unless there is an unpredictable event when the Constitutional Court is asked to interpret certain provisions of the Senate or MP election laws. Minus the issue concerning the Constitutional Court, he said that the election would be held next February even if the Senate or the MP election laws are to be reviewed by a joint scrutiny committee because this factor has already been calculated in advance. The government’s top legal expert said that the unpredictable incident could arise when one-tenth of the members of the National Legislative Assembly or just 25 of them petitioned the charter court to interpret certain provisions of either of the two election laws or members of the public could ask the prime minister to raise the issue with the charter court. In either case, he noted... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, DPM Wisanu assures election to be held next February unless…., simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Thai PBS NETWORK'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Phuket maid caught hiding 2,600 meth pills, 3kg of cannabis in client’s house
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - Air quality for Thailand – January 17
- - ‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Election 2019: Put it in your calendar – March 10 Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - PHOTO: Protesters in Bangkok demanding the Thai Government announce election dates Bets are on for...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! PM Prayut kicks the election can down the road Phuket Gazette (Yesterday) - PHOTO: The Nation February 24? No. March? April? Maybe May? PM Prayut Chan-o-cha has reaffirmed...