Donald Trump plays golf, watches sumo tournament with Japan PM Shinzo Abe after dismissing North Korea’s launch of ‘some small weapons’
US President Donald Trump on Sunday downplayed recent North Korean missile launches as he teed off a state visit to Japan with a round of golf and a trip to the sumo with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.Before his official schedule began, Trump tweeted that North Korea had tested “some small weapons” that had “disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me”.This appeared to be a reference to US National Security Advisor John Bolton, who said on Saturday there was “no doubt” the launches had…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Donald Trump plays golf, watches sumo tournament with Japan PM Shinzo Abe after dismissing North Korea’s launch of ‘some small weapons’, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Sunday, 26 May
- Older News
- Vote! US North Korea Envoy to Visit Japan, South Korea Next Week VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - The U.S. special envoy for North Korea will travel to Japan and South Korea next week to coordinate efforts to secure the denuclearization of North Korea, the State Department said...
- Vote! North Korea's Kim Oversaw Test-firing of New Weapon Again VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - North Korean leader Kim Jong Un oversaw the test-firing of a new weapon again on Friday morning, state media KCNA said on Saturday.North Korea launched at least two short-range ballistic...
- Vote! Kim Jong-un expresses ‘great satisfaction’ over North Korean weapons tests SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - North Korea on Saturday said its leader Kim Jong-un had supervised another test-firing of an unspecified new weapon that extended a streak of weapons demonstrations seen as an attempt to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Toll from suicide blast at Afghan wedding 63 dead and 182 hurt: ministry
- - The Asia Foundation Launches Education Project in the Philippines
- - Blast at wedding in Afghan capital wounds at least 20 - hospital
- - What Trump really gains by calling China a currency manipulator
- - Majority support anti-fake news centre plan: Nida Poll
- - Suicide Bomb Rips Through Wedding Party in Kabul
- - Mexico City Assesses Damage After Violent Feminist Protest
- - Phuketian only Thai to take on 160-kilometre Dutch historical walk
- - Los Alamos Lab Details $13B in Building Plans Over 10 Years
- - In Malaysia, hopes for racial unity as Independence Day approaches. The reality? Growing division