Donald Trump now says there’s ‘no rush’ for North Korea to give up nuclear weapons, sinking hopes that summit with Kim Jong-un will set deadlines
US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday he wants North Korea to end its nuclear programme, but has no pressing time schedule for this, as he dispatched his special envoy to finalise preparations for a second summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong-un next week.Speaking to reporters at the White House, Trump said sanctions against North Korea would remain in place in the meantime and noted Pyongyang’s freeze in nuclear and missile testing since 2017.“I’m in no rush. There’s no testing. As…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Donald Trump now says there’s ‘no rush’ for North Korea to give up nuclear weapons, sinking hopes that summit with Kim Jong-un will set deadlines, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Tuesday, 19 February
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! North Korea Slams Biden as 'Fool of Low IQ' VOA NEWS (Today) - SEOUL- Juhyun Lee contributed to this report. North Korean state media slammed Joe Biden as an "imbecile" and a "fool of low IQ" Wednesday, Pyongyang’s first substantial comments on the...
- Older News
- Vote! North Korean media lashes Joe Biden as an ‘imbecile’ and ‘fool of low IQ’ after he ‘slandered’ Kim Jong-un SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - North Korean state media on Wednesday slammed former US vice-president Joe Biden as an “imbecile” and a “fool of low IQ” after he criticised leader Kim Jong-un.Biden, who served two...
- Vote! North Korea urges UN chief to act against ‘gangster’ US after ship seizure SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - North Korea denounced the United States as “a gangster country” for seizing one of its cargo ships and urged UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres to take “urgent measures” to contribute to...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach