Donald Trump and Shinzo Abe claim to have agreed trade deal worth ‘billions of dollars’
US President Donald Trump and Japan’s Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Sunday announced a deal in principle on a major bilateral trade deal.“It’s a very big transaction,” Trump said after talks with Abe on the sidelines of the G7 summit in the French resort town of Biarritz. “Billions and billions of dollars.“It involves agriculture, it involves e-commerce. It involves many things. We’ve agreed in principle.”The spoils of trade war: Asia’s winners and losers in US-China clashAbe confirmed the two…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Donald Trump and Shinzo Abe claim to have agreed trade deal worth ‘billions of dollars’, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Sunday, 25 August
- Older News
- Vote! Xinhua: China to Lift Tariffs on US Soybeans, Other Farm Goods VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - China says it will lift tariffs on U.S. soybeans, pork and some other farm goods in yet another sign of easing tensions between the two countries ahead of trade talks...
- Vote! Chasing China, Japan looks to Africa for trade and global influence SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - When Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe met dozens of African leaders and business executives at the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD) in Yokohama late last month, two things...
- Vote! Asia stocks rise amid optimism on US-China trade, ECB stimulus CNBC - ASIA (2 days ago) - U.S. President Donald Trump signaled Thursday he would consider an interim trade deal with China....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tropical Storm Warning Discontinued in Bahamas
- - 'Bull' Wins Top Prize at Deauville
- - Afghan Government Says Elections First, Peace Deal Afterward
- - Bangkok losing its gloss
- - Congo: Confirmed Ebola Deaths Near 2,000, Cases Over 3,000
- - Zimbabwe's Mugabe Gets Tepid Turnout at Final Public Sendoff
- - Osama bin Laden's son Hamza killed in U.S. raid, Trump says
- - Afghan Taliban send team to Russia after U.S. talks collapse
- - US Hospital Ship Dispatched for Migrants in Trinidad and Tobago
- - Bangladesh tries to muffle the siren song of the capital