Don Mueang-Betong flights planned
The Department of Airports is in talks with Bangkok Airways and Nok Air about operating flights between Don Mueang airport in Bangkok and a new airport in Betong district of Yala province, due to open in June next year.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Don Mueang-Betong flights planned, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 18 May
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - Japan protests Chinese activity near disputed East China Sea islands
- - ADB says loan talks ongoing after Pakistan claims $3.4 billion agreed
- - Even without a House majority, junta can still function minimally.
- - More than 40 per cent of India’s new MPs face criminal charges but they got elected anyway
- - Modi, Duterte, Widodo have something in common – and it’s not just winning elections