Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
A Pattaya business and tourism leader has implored his compatriots not to rip off visitors. And he has reminded Thais to be good hosts if they want to see tourism improve. Ekkasit Ngampichet was speaking to Pattaya News about plans for the year ahead. But amid the figures and projections it was his stark message to operators and locals in Pattaya that stood out: The president of the Pattaya Business and Tourism Association said: “Be good hosts and don’t take advantage of visitors”. Thai Visa The post Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais appeared first on Samui Times.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Samui Times'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- - NewGen Airways ground staff disciplined after rant at Chinese tourist
- - “Ya Dong” seller beats drunk customer to death for kicking his four year old
- Older News
- Vote! Farang gets out his “anaconda” and urinates from moving baht bus Samui Times (3 days ago) - A “dark skinned” farang thought it would be jolly good fun to urinate on the...