Disaster assistance for tambon plundered by wild elephants
KANCHANABURI: An area in Thong Pha Phum district has finally been declared a disaster zone after being pillaged for the last month by wild elephants, with residents too scared to work in their raided fields.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Disaster assistance for tambon plundered by wild elephants, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka to receive $1 billion Bank of China loan this quarter
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - U.S. special envoy in Pakistan for talks on Afghan peace
- - Yonhap: N. Korean Official en Route to Washington for Talks
- - Hewitt: I've been threatened by Tomic
- - Ram Rahim Singh: India guru jailed for life over journalist's murder
- - Chinese Trade Negotiator to Visit US in Late January
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- Older News
- Vote! Thai ‘hijacking’ elephants get GPS collar trackers Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTO: WWF A new project has been launched in the restricted forest areas of eastern...
- Vote! ‘Thai Messi’ leads War Elephants charge into knockouts Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - Thailand looked in disarray when they sacked their coach one game into the Asian Cup...
- Vote! War Elephants confident of 2nd round berth Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Thailand caretaker coach Sirisak Yodyardthai says his War Elephants are capable of getting a result...