Disaster assistance for tambon plundered by wild elephants
KANCHANABURI: An area in Thong Pha Phum district has finally been declared a disaster zone after being pillaged for the last month by wild elephants, with residents too scared to work in their raided fields.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Disaster assistance for tambon plundered by wild elephants, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 14 June, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Officials investigate complaints of elephants on Phuket beach Phuket Gazette (7 days ago) - Officials have investigated social media complaints about elephants in the water and the taking of photos with tourists on Tri Trang beach. Officials haven’t arrested anyone at this stage. The...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Will Shinzo Abe’s ‘personal chemistry’ with Donald Trump prevent bust-up over trade during US president’s state visit to Japan?
- - 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale
- - “Happy” the drink driving monk tells cops he thought the alcohol was “medicine”
- - Private hospital in trouble for charging Bt30,000 for diarrhoea
- - Tragic Phoenix goes up for auction
- - Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home and rest after Indonesian riots over election results leave six dead