Department of Airports protests Krabi airport bid
The Department of Airports (DoA) has opposed Airports of Thailand's (AoT) plan to take control of Krabi airport as it is the DoA's main source of income.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Department of Airports protests Krabi airport bid, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Thursday, 22 August
- In the last 2 hours
- Vote! Monorail link planned for Don Mueang airport Bangkok Post (Today) - Airports of Thailand Plc plans to build a 3-kilometre monorail electric train route to link Don Mueang international airport with the Bangkok Transit System (BTS) Green Line on the Mor...
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Majority agree with Nakhon Pathom airport plan: poll Bangkok Post (Today) - A majority of people agree with a plan to build a new airport in Nakhon Pathom province west of Bangkok to reduce congestion at Don Mueang and Suvarnabhumi international airports,...
- Vote! Don Mueang airport urgently needs wide-body planes Bangkok Post (Today) - Airports of Thailand Plc will ask low-cost airlines to use wide-body planes at Don Mueang airport which has taken flights to its full capacity....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan Government Says Elections First, Peace Deal Afterward
- - Bangkok losing its gloss
- - Congo: Confirmed Ebola Deaths Near 2,000, Cases Over 3,000
- - Osama bin Laden's son Hamza killed in U.S. raid, Trump says
- - Phuket Opinion: Dangling the carrot
- - Tropical Storm Warning Discontinued in Bahamas
- - 'Bull' Wins Top Prize at Deauville
- - Zimbabwe's Mugabe Gets Tepid Turnout at Final Public Sendoff
- - Afghan Taliban send team to Russia after U.S. talks collapse
- - US Hospital Ship Dispatched for Migrants in Trinidad and Tobago