Dengue warning re-issued as national death toll hits 65
PHUKET: The Director-General of the Thai Ministry of Health’s Department of Disease Control (DDC) has warned for people to take precautions against contracting dengue after two more deaths suspected from dengue in Surin province, while Phuket remains the leading province in the South for infections per capita.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Dengue warning re-issued as national death toll hits 65, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Strong 6.6-magnitude quake hits off Indonesia Bangkok Post (Today) - JAKARTA: A strong 6.6-magnitude earthquake struck off the Indonesian coast early Tuesday, but no tsunami...
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Strong 6.1-magnitude quake hits off Indonesia Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - JAKARTA: A strong 6.1-magnitude earthquake struck off the Indonesian coast early Tuesday, but no tsunami...
- Older News
- Vote! New B25mn tsunami-warning buoy ‘to be operational tomorrow’ The Phuket News (5 days ago) - PHUKET: A new tsunami-warning buoy costing B25 million that was deployed from Phuket yesterday (Jan...