Death toll rises to 35 in Italy bridge collapse; 3 missing
ROME (AP) — Rescue and recovery efforts continued through the night into the morning in Italy following the collapse of a highway bridge in Genoa, while authorities raised the death toll to 35 with three missing. Rescuers searched through tons of concrete slabs and steel for survivors or bodies from the collapse a day earlier […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Death toll rises to 35 in Italy bridge collapse; 3 missing, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: THE CHINA POST - Wednesday, 15 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! More detentions as death toll in Sri Lanka attacks rises to 359 REUTERS ASIA NEWS (Yesterday) - Sri Lankan police said on Wednesday they had detained 18 more people for questioning over the Easter Sunday attacks on churches and hotels, claimed by the Islamic State group, as...
- Vote! Sri Lanka bombings: death toll rises to 359, over 50 suspects arrested SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - The death toll from the Easter suicide bombings in Sri Lanka rose to 359 and more suspects have been arrested, police said on Wednesday.Islamic State has claimed responsibility and released...
- Vote! Death toll from Sri Lanka bombing attacks rises to 359: police REUTERS ASIA NEWS (2 days ago) - The death toll from the Easter Sunday suicide bombing attacks on churches and hotels in Sri Lanka rose to 359, police said on Wednesday without providing any further details. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says