Death toll in Nepal rains rises to 47, dozens missing, injured
The death toll in Nepal from flash floods and landslides in the past three days rose to 47 on Sunday, with dozens missing and injured, the government said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Death toll in Nepal rains rises to 47, dozens missing, injured, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Sunday, 14 July
- Older News
- Vote! Toll from Tanzania Fuel Truck Blast Rises To 82: Hospital VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - The death toll from a fuel truck explosion in Tanzania at the weekend has climbed to 82 after seven more people died from their injuries, a hospital official said Wednesday.A...
- Vote! Fresh Flood Alert in Southern India As Monsoon Death Toll Hits 244 VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - India issued a fresh flood alert Wednesday for parts of the southern state of Kerala, as the nationwide death toll from the annual monsoon deluge rose to at least 244.Authorities...
- Vote! Death Toll Nears 200 in Flood-Stricken India VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - Rescue operations continued in four Indian states where monsoon floods have killed nearly 200 people and forced more than 1 million from their homes. The western and southern states of Kerala,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Lower-Priced Colleges Offer Options to Student Debt
- - 3 Palestinians Killed By Israeli Forces At Gaza Border
- - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? The merits of the Sufficiency Economy philosophy: Part 1
- - New York Organizes Tandem Biking With The Visually Impaired
- - Mekong water level rising steadily
- - Peace with whom? After blast, enraged Afghans question talks
- - Afghan president says Taliban can't escape blame for deadly bombing
- - Suicide Bombing of Wedding Party in Kabul Killed 63
- - How China’s 19th century crises shaped the Chinese diaspora in multiracial Singapore
- - 10,000 homeless after fire destroys slum in Bangladesh capital Dhaka