Death toll from blasts in Afghan capital Kabul reaches 20
The death toll from two blasts at a sports centre in a heavily Shi'ite area of the Afghan capital Kabul on Wednesday reached at least 20, with 70 wounded, officials said. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Death toll from blasts in Afghan capital Kabul reaches 20, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Young doctor eyes poll win
- - Carlos Ghosn makes new request for bail, offering up passports and Nissan stock as collateral
- - Trump, Pelosi again butt heads over shutdown
- - Spurs squeak by Fulham, City win handily
- - U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan
- - ‘Lub d’ Chaweng beach Koh Samui
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - Ex-Nissan Chairman Ghosn Asks for Bail, Promises Not to Flee
- - Demand for ‘expat apartments’ remain high in Bangkok
- - Another Trump-Kim summit may be good for diplomacy, but will do little for denuclearization
- Older News
- Vote! Afghan Taliban claim lethal car bomb attack in Kabul REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - The Afghan Taliban claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a car bomb attack near a heavily...
- Vote! Afghan Taliban claim responsibility for deadly Kabul car bomb attack REUTERS ASIA NEWS (6 days ago) - The Taliban claimed responsibility on Tuesday for a car bomb attack near a heavily fortified...
- Vote! Preliminary results of fraud-tainted Kabul vote announced REUTERS ASIA NEWS (6 days ago) - Afghan election authorities announced preliminary results on Monday for the delayed parliamentary vote for Kabul after...