'Dark cloud' of trade war hovers over Chinese yuan's globalization
China's drive to promote the renminbi as a global currency could slow as the trade war drags on, analysts say.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 'Dark cloud' of trade war hovers over Chinese yuan's globalization, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 8 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Chinese manufacturers returning home from ‘inefficient’ Vietnam despite US trade war tariffs SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - As the US trade war hastens the surge of factories moving out of China and into Vietnam, some Chinese manufacturers are urging their peers to think twice before relocating, with...
- Vote! Asia stocks set to trade lower as investors await Chinese trade data CNBC - ASIA (5 days ago) - Investors will be looking out for the release of Chinese trade data for June to assess the impact of Beijing's ongoing trade war with Washington....
- Vote! US, China negotiators resume trade war talks Bangkok Post (7 days ago) - WASHINGTON: Top US and Chinese negotiators held phone talks on Tuesday as the world's top two economies seek to resolve their trade war, more than a week after they declared...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - IMF cut global growth GDP in 2019 to 3.3% warning of higher risk
- - Phuket python caught feasting on Rawai chickens
- - 30 bedroom Patong Hotel for lease
- - Phuket surf warning issued as storm conditions rise
- - Storm weather warning issued for Phuket
- - Phuket Town main road to close one lane for sports parade
- - After Phuket student killed by electrocution, officials assure public park areas are safe
- - Modern Apartments in Patong for sale
- - Floods force millions to flee homes in India, Nepal and Bangladesh
- - Investors make DSI complaint against 'forex fraudster'