Danish man dead after motorbike hits truck making U-turn
PHUKET: A Phuket truck driver has been charged with causing death by reckless driving after he was involved in a collision that killed a Danish motorcyclist early on Friday morning (Jan 18) – a charge he denies.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Danish man dead after motorbike hits truck making U-turn, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Overstaying Spaniard arrested for handcuffing and raping Thai woman in Bangkok
- - Serial sex pest arrested in Nonthaburi – he blames Viagra
- - Four injured as car smashes into electric pole
- - Italian tourist gored as trekking elephant goes wild
- - Depressed out-of-work chef found hanged
- - Weather for February 20
- - Big Joke: “Dark skinned foreigner” lured pre-teen boys into van for 200 baht oral sex
- - PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Elephant goes wild! Phuket wildfire! Bounded body found? || Feb. 20
- - Interpol Red Notice sought for Greek suspect over Phuket beautician murder
- - China Faces Challenges in Containing Swine Flu Infection
- Older News
- Vote! Aircraft maintenance worker, 22, dies after motorbike hits parked bus The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A 22-year-old man died after the motorbike he was riding slammed into the back...
- Vote! Koh Yao islander, 19, dies in motorbike accident The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: A 19-year-old man from Koh Yao Noi died after he was struck by a...