Dangerous driver, brakes blamed for pickup landing in Phuket jungle
PHUKET: A pickup truck loaded with tiles rolled some 40 metres backwards down a side street off Kata Hill this morning after the brakes failed to hold the heavily laden pickup on the steep slope, according to the 25-year-old driver.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Dangerous driver, brakes blamed for pickup landing in Phuket jungle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Saturday, 5 January
- Older News
- Vote! Motorbike driver seriously injured in truck hit and run in Thalang, Phuket Phuket Gazette (3 days ago) - PHOTOS: Kusoldharm Foundation A motorbike driver has sustained serious injuries after colliding with a truck in Thalang. The truck and the driver weren’t at the scene when police arrived. Phuket’s...
- Vote! Motorbike passenger dies, crushed under truck in Bangkok Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - PHOTOS: Phetkasem Foundation A motorbike passenger has died after colliding with a pickup truck and then being crushed by a passing truck in Bangkok. Police News report that Kannayao Police...
- Vote! Drug smugglers get away but police seize their pickup stuffed with meth pills and ‘ice’ Phuket Gazette (5 days ago) - PHOTOS: The Nation Drug smugglers have abandoned their pickup and a huge cache of drugs following a high-speed chase through the hills of Chiang Rai early yesterday morning. Once soldiers...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Ocean view Condo for sale Patong
- - Organizers say nearly 2 million march in Hong Kong protest calling for top official to quit
- - Massive demonstration chokes Hong Kong as extradition anger boils
- - Massive power outage hits Argentina, Uruguay
- - Indian magician Jadugar Mandrake missing after Ganges escape stunt goes wrong
- - UK announces $215 million food, water and medical help for Afghanistan
- - Malaysian minister: China must treat Southeast Asian neighbours ‘exceedingly well’ to prove its rise is peaceful
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s deafening silence is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Taylor Swift's new video features Ellen, RuPaul and more
- - Malaysia’s Mahathir Mohamad blasts Britain over palm oil hypocrisy, asks about Robin Hood