Dangerous driver, brakes blamed for pickup landing in Phuket jungle
PHUKET: A pickup truck loaded with tiles rolled some 40 metres backwards down a side street off Kata Hill this morning after the brakes failed to hold the heavily laden pickup on the steep slope, according to the 25-year-old driver.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Dangerous driver, brakes blamed for pickup landing in Phuket jungle, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- Older News
- Vote! Phuket in the cold as ’Smart Driver’s licences’ launch The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Confusion reigned today (Jan 15) as the Department of Land Transport (DLT) officially released...
- Vote! Still no charges for taxi driver who wiped out six vehicles, killed motorcyclist The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: Ten weeks after a Phuket airport taxi driver wiped out six vehicles and killed...
- Vote! ‘Too many cables’ blamed for high-voltage blowout The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Too many cables hanging off a single power pole have been blamed for high-voltage...