Cryptocurrencies widely plunge after report Goldman is rolling back plans
Prices of bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies plunged following a report on Wednesday that Goldman Sachs was dropping plans to open a trading desk for cryptocurrencies.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Cryptocurrencies widely plunge after report Goldman is rolling back plans, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Wednesday, 5 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! 1MDB scandal: Malaysia’s criminal case against Goldman Sachs delayed until September after Mahathir Mohamad dismisses US$241 million compensation as ‘peanuts’ SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (3 days ago) - Malaysia’s criminal case against US investment bank Goldman Sachs involving US$6.5 billion 1MDB bonds will be postponed to September, a court ruled on Monday, after defence lawyers asked for more...
- Vote! Malaysia's 1MDB criminal case against Goldman Sachs delayed to September Bangkok Post (3 days ago) - KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's criminal case against US investment bank Goldman Sachs involving $6.5 billion 1MDB bonds will be postponed to September, a court ruled on Monday, after defence lawyers asked...
- Vote! Goldman Sachs is offering 'peanuts' to compensate for 1MDB, says Malaysian prime minister CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - Goldman Sachs helped state firm 1MDB to raise $6.5 billion in 2012 and 2013, and collected higher-than-typical fees of $600 million for the deals....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - TAT chief blames high baht and lack of Europeans for drop in Thai tourism
- - 75 tonnes of marijuana and Kratom destroyed in Nakhon Phanom
- - Bank of Thailand eyes measures to curb hot money
- - Police chief transferred for allowing prostitution in Pattaya, foreign bar owners deported and blacklisted
- - Eric Trump Says He Was Spit on at Chicago Cocktail Lounge
- - Three arrested with over 12,000 meth pills and crystal meth in Thalang, Phuket
- - Rescue team delivers baby girl in tuk-tuk stuck in Phuket traffic jam
- - Phuket in the Top Ten list of Best Places to Visit
- - Rodrigo Duterte backflips on Chinese fishing in Philippine waters, insisting exclusive rights will not be waived
- - Thai car manufacturers upbeat about sales