Crypto failures 'worse than we thought'
NEW YORK: Almost a third of all cryptocurrencies that were financed through online fundraisers last year have lost “substantially all value”, while the vast majority are trading below their listing price, according to a report published on Friday by Ernst & Young.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Crypto failures 'worse than we thought', simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 19 October
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival