'Crazy Rich Asians' Tops Holiday Weekend Box Office
"These people aren't just rich. They're crazy rich." It was another crazy, rich weekend at the U.S. box office for the romantic comedy "Crazy Rich Asians." The Warner Bros. film stayed in first place this Labor Day Weekend, bringing in an estimated $22.2 million. The movie stars Constance Wu as Rachel Chu, who travels to Singapore with her boyfriend and discovers his family is quote "crazy rich" and famous. The film has raked in $110 million since it opened last month. For three weekends in a row, shark drama "The Meg" held onto second place at the box office. The film about a massive prehistoric shark took a bite out of competition this weekend, earning $10.5 million. Coming in third is Tom Cruise's "Mission: Impossible Fallout". The Paramount production earned an estimated $7 million.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, 'Crazy Rich Asians' Tops Holiday Weekend Box Office, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: VOA NEWS - Monday, 3 September, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Surachate on holiday in the US Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTO: Bangkok Biz News Former Immigration Chief and high-profile crime-buster, Lt Gen Surachate Hakparn, has been laying low since being dramatically sidelined two weeks ago, being demoted to ‘office duties’...
- Vote! Chiang Mai tops Songkran accident, injury toll Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Chiang Mai is the province with the highest number of road accidents and injuries over the Songkran holiday period so far, as authorities set up additional roadside checkpoints to monitor...
- Vote! Chiang Mai tops Songkran accident and injury toll Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Chiang Mai is the province with the highest number of road accidents and injuries over the Songkran holiday period so far as authorities set up additional roadside checkpoints to monitor...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, seven killed
- - Pakistan asks Iran to act on militants behind Baluchistan killings
- - The Thai children putting a brave face on the horror of sexual abuse
- - Afghan communications ministry attacked, at least two gunmen killed
- - City edge Spurs to go top
- - Taxman: B20,000 interest exemption still in place
- - Gunmen attack Afghan communications ministry in Kabul
- - Man held for duping farmers into growing date palm
- - India's Supreme Court chief justice denies sexually harassing assistant
- - Highest Myanmar court to rule on journalists on Tuesday