Court confirms Don's right to remain as foreign minister
The Constitutional Court ruled by a majority on Wednesday that Foreign Minister Don Pramudwinai can remain in office as his wife had reduced her private shareholdings to meet the legal limit within the set deadline.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Court confirms Don's right to remain as foreign minister, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 31 October
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Asian stocks mixed as investors await US-China trade developments
- - All-girls international school comes to Bangkok
- - Chiang Mai joins Global Climate Strike on its most polluted day.
- - Flash Floods, Earthquake in Indonesia Kill Over 80
- - Air Pollution Cuts Lives Short by More Than Two Years in Thailand
- - One dead, kids injured in school bus accident in Prachinburi
- - Indonesia’s gambling with a tax on e-commerce. Will it pay off?
- - Should Media Avoid Naming the Gunmen in Mass Shootings?
- - Water sharing in Indonesia key to smothering transboundary haze
- - Asian stocks trade higher as investors await US-China trade developments