Couple on 53 fraud warrants caught
A couple wanted on more than 50 arrest warrants for alleged fraud charges have been arrested in Chiang Mai province.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Couple on 53 fraud warrants caught, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Tuesday, 16 July
- Older News
- Vote! Suspected money launderers for B1.5bn fraud caught Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - A couple have been arrested in Tao Ngoi district, Sakon Nakhon province, for allegedly laundering money for a gang that swindled many businesspeople out of 1.5 billion baht in rubber...
- Vote! Warrants for Bangkok bombs plotters Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Police were seeking court arrest warrants for three suspects in the Bangkok bombings believed to have plotted the attack in a neighbouring country and to have since returned there, Deputy...
- Vote! 5 foreign fraud suspects arrested Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - Five foreign criminal suspects involved in four separate cases, including crimes relating to fraud and identity theft, have reportedly been caught by the Immigration Bureau (IB)....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Bangkok bombings top public's concerns: Poll
- - Nakhon Nayok, 11 other provinces on water runoff alert
- - Prayut to visit drought-hit Surin, Buri Ram tomorrow
- - Lower-Priced Colleges Offer Options to Student Debt
- - 3 Palestinians Killed By Israeli Forces At Gaza Border
- - Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? The merits of the Sufficiency Economy philosophy: Part 1
- - New York Organizes Tandem Biking With The Visually Impaired
- - Mekong water level rising steadily
- - Peace with whom? After blast, enraged Afghans question talks
- - Afghan president says Taliban can't escape blame for deadly bombing