Corrected: India says to help Nepal build rail link to Kathmandu
(Corrects para two to clarify the agreement was signed by officials, not prime ministers) ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Corrected: India says to help Nepal build rail link to Kathmandu, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Saturday, 1 September, 2018
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Cambodian, Thai Leaders Mark Reopening of Rail Link VOA NEWS (Today) - The leaders of Cambodia and Thailand met Monday at the Thai border town of Aranyaprathet to mark the ceremonial reopening of a rail link that will restore train service between...
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Sa Kaeo-Poipet train line opened, to boost border trade Bangkok Post (Today) - The repaired rail link between Aranyaprathet and Poipet was reopened on Monday, 46 years after it was closed by a civil war that destroyed Cambodia's railway infrastructure....
- Older News
- Vote! Thailand, Cambodia ready to relaunch rail link Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Thailand looks set to re-establish a rail link with Cambodia 45 years after the two countries terminated rail links....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law