CoreNet Global Summit 2018 to Drive the Asia Pacific Corporate Real Estate Sector's Future-Readiness
Feb 08, 2018 Picture: - Industry gathering to focus on best practices sharing around innovation and corporate real estate strategies, and how to navigate uncertainties brought about by geopolitical and economic risks - Regular Registration Ends February 12 SINGAPORE - (ACN Newswire) - CoreNet Global, the world's leading corporate real estate (CRE) association, will be staging the CoreNet Global Summit 2018 from 12 to 15 March 2018 at the Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore to discuss global and regional trends impacting the corporate real estate (CRE) profession as well as frontier technologies and business strategies CRE practitioners can leverage to turn uncertainty into opportunity. The summit is expected to tackle developments around regulation, security and innovation. Summit attendees will include senior executives, influential technologists, architects and service providers leading the global corporate real estate industry. According to a study, 57 percent of enterprises across Asia Pacific have a digital strategy in... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, CoreNet Global Summit 2018 to Drive the Asia Pacific Corporate Real Estate Sector's Future-Readiness, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- - Trump Says No 'Magical Date' for Imposing More Tariffs on China
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! What slower GDP growth means for China’s real estate market Thailand Business News (Yesterday) - China’s continued economic slowdown is reshaping the country’s real estate market, as investor confidence...
- Older News
- Vote! Real estate, financial shares drag Philippine market Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Philippine stocks fell the most on Tuesday dragged by losses in the real estate and...