Construction rubble dumped on Phuket beach
PHUKET: A pile of construction rubble dumped along the Kalim beachfront, north of Patong, will remain there for up to a month, despite the debris including rusty steel rods protruding out of the sand.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Construction rubble dumped on Phuket beach, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Tourist survives Patong Beach! An ’anti-peace’ chief? Problems with digital licence? || Jan. 16 The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET XTRA - January 16 An ’anti-peace’ Chief? |:| Still no charges in fatal crash?...
- Vote! Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach The Phuket News (Today) - PHUKET: A 76-year-old Swedish tourist is recovering in hospital after being pulled from the water...
- Older News
- Vote! Tout dumps slow loris with tourist, evades arrest at Kata Beach The Phuket News (Yesterday) - PHUKET: A slow loris tout dumped the slow loris he was carrying with a tourist...