Confusion reigns in poll date debate
Confusion has erupted over what the 150-day deadline on the election is following the enactment of the election law, with the uncertainty likely needing a Constitutional Court interpretation, according to political observers.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Confusion reigns in poll date debate, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Canada Dismisses China's Warning of Huawei Ban Repercussions
- - The first round of GTI Taipei & Online Games Expo 2019
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: Bahrain says refugee footballer's life is not in danger
- - BOI recorded 900 bn baht investment applications in 2018
- - Exhibition and business meeting event providing the latest information to supermarkets and the food distribution industry
- - Wissanu wants poll March 24
- - Indonesian Presidential Candidates Spar Over Corruption
- - Thais confident ahead of Asian Cup clash with China
- - Spokesman: Myanmar Army Kills 13 Rebels in Rakhine Clashes
- - North Korea's Kim Yong-chol meets Mike Pompeo in Washington
- Older News
- Vote! Election 2019: Put it in your calendar – March 10 Phuket Gazette (2 days ago) - PHOTO: Protesters in Bangkok demanding the Thai Government announce election dates Bets are on for...
- Vote! EC likely to go for March 10 poll Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - The Election Commission (EC) is highly likely to select March 10 as the election date...
- Vote! Activists challenge EC to declare election date Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - A member of an anti-coup group calling itself the People Who Want Elections challenged the...