Confusion, mistrust ahead of Afghan peace meeting in Doha
The latest meetings between the Taliban and Afghan politicians and civil society representatives aimed at ending more than 17 years of war in Afghanistan are set to begin on Friday in an atmosphere clouded by mistrust and uncertainty. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Confusion, mistrust ahead of Afghan peace meeting in Doha, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: REUTERS ASIA NEWS - Wednesday, 17 April
- Older News
- Vote! Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Under Way VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - Updated: Aug. 22, 2019, 4:37 p.m.ISLAMABAD — The United States and the Afghan Taliban have resumed peace talks in Qatar to try to conclude an agreement that would bring an...
- Vote! Crucial Round of US-Taliban Peace Talks Underway VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - The United States and the Afghan Taliban have resumed peace talks in Qatar to try to conclude an agreement that would bring an end to the longest U.S. overseas military...
- Vote! US Taliban negotiator returning to Doha amid peace deal hopes Bangkok Post (5 days ago) - WASHINGTON - The top US Afghanistan negotiator was headed to Qatar for advanced talks on a peace deal with the Taliban Tuesday as President Donald Trump said it was "ridiculous"...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Impact of Political Satire Is No Joke
- - Computing and ICT students go from strength to strength at BISP
- - 1 policeman dies, 2 hurt in crash chasing suspect
- - Powerful, Obscure Law Is Basis for Trump 'Order' On Trade
- - Brazilian Troops Begin Deploying to Fight Amazon Fires
- - Majority support general debate over Prayut's oath-taking: Poll
- - Iraqi Militia Says New Drone Attack Killed Commander
- - Trump at Odds with G-7 Leaders on Trade, Iran, N. Korea, Russia
- - Iran's Envoy Makes Surprise Visit at Site of G-7 Summit
- - Former Illinois Congressman Challenges Trump for Republican Presidential Nomination