Committee picks design for Sandy Hook victims' memorial
NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) — A committee in Newtown, Connecticut, has chosen a design for a permanent memorial to honor the 26 pupils and educators killed in the 2012 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. The group chose a design by San Francisco-based architecture and design firm SWA. It features a coiling wooded walkway leading to […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Committee picks design for Sandy Hook victims' memorial, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence