Cocaine, heroin popular among specific groups in Patong, police play down claim
PHUKET: Cocaine and heroin use is on the rise among specific groups of people in Patong according to newly appointed Phuket Vice Governor Supoj Rotreuang Na Nongkhai, who is also President of Phuket Provincial Drug Information Surveillance.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Cocaine, heroin popular among specific groups in Patong, police play down claim, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 19 October, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Patong power pole works cause monster traffic tailback The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to not use the Kamala – Patong road as workers install a power pole near Loma Circle....
- Vote! Patong power pole works causes monster traffic tailback. The Phuket News (4 days ago) - PHUKET: Patong Police are urging motorists to not use the Kamala – Patong road as workers install a power pole near Loma Circle....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Census Figures Show Economic Gap Narrows with Citizenship
- - Post-Brexit US-UK Trade Deal Under Threat
- - FBI: Truck Driver Threatened Mass Shooting at Memphis Church
- - 25th James Bond Film Gets a Title: 'No Time to Die'
- - Earth's Future Being Written in Fast-Melting Greenland
- - Israeli, US Militaries Simulate Ship Hijacking Amid Tensions
- - Italian PM Conte to Resign After League Party Pulls Backing
- - U.S. envoy to visit Qatar, Afghanistan for peace talks
- - U.S. warns Sri Lanka on investment, military ties after army chief promotion
- - It’s All About Presidential Memorabilia