Cocaine, heroin popular among specific groups in Patong, police play down claim
PHUKET: Cocaine and heroin use is on the rise among specific groups of people in Patong according to newly appointed Phuket Vice Governor Supoj Rotreuang Na Nongkhai, who is also President of Phuket Provincial Drug Information Surveillance.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Cocaine, heroin popular among specific groups in Patong, police play down claim, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Friday, 19 October
- Older News
- Vote! Patong taxi driver surrenders, charged for street slaying The Phuket News (3 days ago) - PHUKET: A taxi driver wanted for shooting dead another taxi driver in broad daylight at a taxi rank on Phra Metta Rd, Patong, has handed himself in to police....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei