Coal is bucking trade war fears as China's demand surges
The commodities sector has been hit by escalating trade tensions between Washington and Beijing, but coal is bucking that trend as China's demand for the fossil fuel remains high.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Coal is bucking trade war fears as China's demand surges, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Five elephants saved from muddy pond
- - Gold prices unchanged at B19,350
- - I spent the first day of my honeymoon in a jail cell with my husband
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - EU lifts yellow card on Thai fishing at some cost and with challenges ahead
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Iowa Farmers Hope Warm Relations With Chinese Will Preserve Trade VOA NEWS (Today) - Iowa soybean farmers are among those being hurt by the trade war between Washington and...
- Older News
- Vote! Why China’s trade surplus with the US hit a record high despite Trump’s tariffs ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (4 days ago) - DESPITE a hardline tariff offensive from US President Donald Trump, China’s trade surplus with the...
- Vote! China's global trade surplus fell in 2018: customs Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - BEIJING: China's global trade volume rose last year but its surplus fell again as its...