Christchurch shootings: why would some Indian Hindus celebrate the death of Muslims?
When a gunman stormed Al Noor Mosque in Christchurch, New Zealand, on March 15, Ansi Alibava ran for her life. In vain. Minutes later her bullet-riddled body was found on the street by the man she had recently married and moved to the country with, Abdul Nazer. Alibava, from Kerala in India, was one of dozens slain that day, when a lone man armed with a semi-automatic weapon rampaged through Al Noor and the nearby Linwood mosque, massacring 50 worshippers in an attack he live-streamed on the…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Christchurch shootings: why would some Indian Hindus celebrate the death of Muslims?, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Saturday, 23 March
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Police hunt for child rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Navy begins removal of floating 'threat to Thai sovereignty'
- - New Zealand man, 57, found dead on road in Karon
- - Navy launches seastead removal operation