Chinese warships dock in Cambodia as ties grow
PHNOM PENH: Three hulking Chinese warships docked in Cambodia Wednesday for a four-day visit, as Beijing parades its naval prowess alongside its staunch Southeast Asian ally.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Chinese warships dock in Cambodia as ties grow, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Wednesday, 9 January
- Older News
- Vote! Chinese companies to build 400 MW power plants in Cambodia Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - Cambodia's state-run electricity supplier Electricite Du Cambodge (EDC) has signed an agreement with two Chinese firms to build a power facility fueled by heavy fuel oil and liquefied natural gas...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - China-Philippines ‘hit and run’: Duterte’s downplaying of the incident is sign of his Beijing dilemma
- - Philippine fishing boat’s sinking in South China Sea was ‘just a collision’, Duterte says
- - Strong earthquake hits southern China; injuries reported
- - Far-right motive seen in German pro-migrant official's murder
- - Book nerd PM: Prayut’s new image?
- - 'Systemic failure' of U.N. ahead of Myanmar military crackdown: review
- - World Bank lends $918 million for Pakistan tax reforms
- - Broker: Gold price poised to rebound
- - Filipinos burn Chinese flags in protest against Duterte’s ‘weak’ response to South China Sea sinking
- - Japan: a man’s world, with a record number of women running for election