Chinese tourist drowns at Nai Harn
PHUKET: A Chinese tourist has drowned at Nai Harn Beach after a week of warnings that the surf has been dangerous to enter. Rescue workers found the body of the woman, Yang Qianyao, 31, from Yunnan, washed up on the beach at about 10:30pm last night (Aug 13).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Chinese tourist drowns at Nai Harn, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: The Phuket News - Monday, 13 August, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! PHUKET XTRA: VIDEO: Baby drowns! Worst air pollution in world? Kamala’s sewage solution? || March 13 The Phuket News (6 days ago) - PHUKET XTRA - March 13 Kamala’s wastewater treatment plant |:| Baby in stroller drowns |:| Fatal crashes in Koh Kaew, Rawai |:| Link between student & bombs? |:| Chiang Mai,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei