Chinese tourist drowns at Nai Harn
PHUKET: A Chinese tourist has drowned at Nai Harn Beach after a week of warnings that the surf has been dangerous to enter. Rescue workers found the body of the woman, Yang Qianyao, 31, from Yunnan, washed up on the beach at about 10:30pm last night (Aug 13).... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Chinese tourist drowns at Nai Harn, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'The Phuket News'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - Thai woman, lover accused of killing German husband for insurance money
- - Bangkok air pollution hits danger levels; government measures scorned
- Older News
- Vote! Rawai, Nai Harn to be hit with mains water supply shut-off The Phuket News (2 days ago) - PHUKET: The Phuket Provincial Waterworks Authority (PWA) announced today (Jan 14) that the water supply...
- Vote! French aromas near Nai Harn at Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill The Phuket News - Community (5 days ago) - Le Paris Phuket Restaurant, Bar & Grill is now open. Located near Nai Harn Beach...