Chinese thieves arrested for spate of hotel robberies targeting snoring Japanese salarymen
Three Chinese men who chose hotel rooms to rob by listening out for snoring guests have been arrested in the southern Japanese city of Fukuoka, according to local police. Liu Chenmin, a 44-year-old taxi driver from Jiangxi Province, was arrested along with Lai Zhenchun and Liu Minzhong as they flew into the city’s airport, the Nikkan Gendai news magazine reported. All three were charged with 21 robberies in the cities of Osaka, Okayama and Fukuoka, which allegedly earned them around Ұ3…... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Chinese thieves arrested for spate of hotel robberies targeting snoring Japanese salarymen, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST - Friday, 12 April
- Older News
- Vote! Chinese court jails Japanese man Eiji Suzuki for six years over spying conviction SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - A court in Beijing on Tuesday sentenced a Japanese man convicted of spying to six years in prison, according to sources familiar with Sino-Japanese relations.The court also ordered Eiji Suzuki,...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters