Chinese team to begin study on Cambodia rail revamp
A team from China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC) is in Cambodia and will soon begin a feasibility study on improving the Kingdom’s railways.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Chinese team to begin study on Cambodia rail revamp, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 10 May
- Older News
- Vote! Chinese companies to build 400 MW power plants in Cambodia Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Cambodia's state-run electricity supplier Electricite Du Cambodge (EDC) has signed an agreement with two Chinese firms to build a power facility fueled by heavy fuel oil and liquefied natural gas...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Shan State drug blitz nets big haul
- - Govt ready to host Asean summit
- - Pakistan says to get $3.4 billion in budgetary aid from ADB
- - Taiwan Beauty Pop-Up Store Thrills Malaysia
- - Japan’s anime industry in crisis even as global popularity soars
- - Two killed in motorcycle taxi brawl
- - 16 bedroom Patong bay Guest House for lease
- - any bedroom Private Cozy Villa up for grabs Kathu
- - What will Narendra Modi do in his new term as India’s prime minister?
- - HK extradition bill on hold but protests continue