Chinese stocks jump, other markets mixed as trade in focus
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — Chinese stocks surged while other markets in Asia remained mixed on Thursday, as investors watched the latest developments on trade disputes between the United States and China. Prices of oil stabilized. KEEPING SCORE: China’s Shanghai Composite Index jumped 1.9 percent to 2,796.28 and Hong Kong’s Hang Seng index advanced 1.2 […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Chinese stocks jump, other markets mixed as trade in focus, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Phuket Immigration clarifies new rules on retirement visas to start March 1
- - Thai woman murdered in Phuket – police search for Greek husband
- - Hotel man faces years in jail for shooting stray dog that bit tourists
- - Tham Luang cave to be closed from Feb 19
- - Hua Hin: Thai woman trampled to death by elephants on her way to do the washing
- - Investigate this “mobile monk” sprinkling tourists with holy water!
- - Suspect in murder of two monks arrested
- - Iran summons Pakistan's envoy over deadly suicide bomb attack - Tasnim
- - Pakistan rolls out red carpet for Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed
- - Trump briefed in Florida on 'productive' China trade talks
- Older News
- Vote! All signs point to more money pouring into Chinese markets this year CNBC - ASIA (3 days ago) - Chinese bond and equity markets recorded record inflows in 2018 and analysts expect that to...
- Vote! SET drops, other Asean stock markets rise Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - The Stock Exchange of Thailand index ended lower, while other Southeast Asian stock markets closed...
- Vote! Asia markets were subdued as investors wait for concrete developments in US-China trade talks CNBC - ASIA (4 days ago) - The South China Morning Post reported Wednesday that Chinese President Xi Jinping will meet with...