Chinese imports surge, smashing expectations
China reported a jump in both imports and exports for the month of January.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Chinese imports surge, smashing expectations, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Above the concrete canopy: Hong Kong from the sky
- - Could Thailand become the next big higher-education powerhouse?
- - 'Baby formula ring' leads to six arrests in Australia
- - China economy: Fourth quarter growth slips to 6.4%
- - China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
- - Vampire bat breakthrough shows bloodsuckers could save lives
- - Asia stocks trade higher as China says its economy grew 6.6 percent in 2018
- - Thailand Tourism Highlights for 2018
- - These are the biggest global risks of 2019
- - Asia stocks gain ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- Older News
- Vote! EU on the verge of imposing tariffs on Burmese, Cambodian rice ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (6 days ago) - THE European Union plans to impose tariffs on rice coming from Cambodia and Burma for...