Chinese government top diplomat says Beijing not saddling Pakistan with debt
The Chinese government's top diplomat defended Beijing's Belt and Road infrastructure initiative during a visit to Pakistan on Saturday, rejecting criticism the project has saddled Pakistan with expensive debt. ... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Chinese government top diplomat says Beijing not saddling Pakistan with debt, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'REUTERS ASIA NEWS'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Activist wants Palang Pracharath donations probed
- - 66 dead in Mexican pipeline blast
- Older News
- Vote! Why are the Chinese buying fewer cars? BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - As both the government and households try to reduce their debt levels, car sales across...
- Vote! China: Detained Canadian ex-diplomat has no immunity Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - BEIJING: Former Canadian diplomat Michael Kovrig, being held in China on suspicion of endangering national...
- Vote! China: Detained former Canadian diplomat has no diplomatic immunity Bangkok Post (6 days ago) - BEIJING: Former Canadian diplomat Michael Kovrig, being held in China on suspicion of endangering national...