Chinese dethrone Japanese as Bangkok's keenest condo buyers
Chinese buyers are dominating the Bangkok property market with no end in sight, says the Thai Condominium Association.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, Chinese dethrone Japanese as Bangkok's keenest condo buyers, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Woman strangled while showing room to man who previously stole from her Samui Times (4 days ago) - Police are hunting for an unidentified Chinese man for having allegedly strangled and robbed a...