Chinese billionaire seeking Australian passport reportedly paid lobbyist for meeting with minister
Australia's ABC Four Corners said current Home Affairs Minister Peter Dutton met with Huang Xiangmo to discuss the Chinese billionaire's application for an Australian passport.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, Chinese billionaire seeking Australian passport reportedly paid lobbyist for meeting with minister, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Friday, 12 April
- Older News
- Vote! The Chinese-Australian community’s votes are a hot ticket, so why are politicians keeping them at arm’s length? SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (7 days ago) - Asked on the campaign trail this week how Australia could balance its relations with the United States and China, Prime Minister Scott Morrison replied there was no need to choose...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- - Indonesian Protesters, Police Clash in Second Night of Post-election Unrest
- - Slowdown won't keep Chinese from calling Bangkok 'second home'
- - Study: Ozone-Killing Chemicals Traced to China
- - Smokin’ hut: Singapore’s solution for cigarette puffers
- - India election result: moment of truth arrives for Narendra Modi and BJP as vote counting begins
- - The true measure of Indian democracy is found outside the ballot box
- - Gama may become Muang Thong coach
- - 14 smuggled Burmese migrants rescued and alleged trafficker arrested
- - America and Japan’s vision of an Indo-Pacific free from Chinese threat runs into deep waters