China's Xi joins Russia, Zimbabwe in global autocrat club
BEIJING (AP) — With China’s rubber-stamp parliament voting to allow President Xi Jinping to stay in power indefinitely, recent history offers sobering lessons to the country’s ruling Communist Party. For millennia, one-man rule for life was standard under kings and emperors. But from Zimbabwe to Iraq to North Korea, modern autocrats often blunder into economic […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China's Xi joins Russia, Zimbabwe in global autocrat club, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Inclusive plan urged to solve insurgency
- - December drop drags 2018 exports
- - Pattaya maps out water safety plan
- - Boffs to test Premchai's wife's tusks
- - CSD shuts illegal sports betting site
- - PPRP 'made a mistake' on farmers' land
- - Prawit promises better care for kids of illegal aliens
- - Asian stocks poised for cautious trading amid concerns about the global economic outlook
- - Sudarat, Chadchart dismiss rumours of rift
- - Prayut promises poll date 'coming soon'
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Mnangagwa returns to Zimbabwe after protest crackdown Bangkok Post (Today) - HARARE: Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa has landed back in Harare, state television said Tuesday, after...