China's trade grows in June amid tensions with Washington
BEIJING (AP) — China’s June trade grew by double digits amid mounting tension with Washington but Beijing warned its exporters face “rising instabilities and uncertainties.” Exports rose 11.3 percent over a year earlier to .7 billion, down from May’s 12.6 percent growth, customs data showed Friday. Imports expanded by 14.1 percent to .1 billion, down […]... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China's trade grows in June amid tensions with Washington, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'THE CHINA POST'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Apirat urged to remain neutral
- - Khao Yai blazes brave new trail
- - Report: US Wants Pledge for Stable Chinese Yuan as Talks Resume
- - Fashion mastermind Lagerfeld dies
- - Memorial Speaks to North Korea's Ties to Summit Host Vietnam
- - Factbox: Pakistan, India troop strength and weapons
- - Song battle at Army Headquarters
- - If Korean war ends after Trump-Kim summit in Hanoi, will Seoul still require national service?
- - Weather for February 20
- - Trump: 'No Rush' to See North Korea Denuclearize
- Older News
- Vote! New round of US-China trade talks to kick off in Washington on Tuesday CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - A fresh round of talks between the U.S. and China will take place in Washington,...
- Vote! Asia markets mixed amid renewed US-China tensions CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - The White House said on Monday that trade talks between the two economic powerhouses will...
- Vote! US-China trade talks resume in Washington from Tuesday: W. House Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - WASHINGTON: US-China trade talks aimed at ending a damaging tariff war will resume from Tuesday...