China's growth slows to 6.5% in Q3
BEIJING - China's economy grew at its slowest pace in nine years in the third quarter, as a campaign to tackle mounting debt and trade frictions with the US had an effect.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China's growth slows to 6.5% in Q3, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Friday, 19 October
- Older News
- Vote! Sri Lanka quarterly growth slows to near four-year low on political crisis REUTERS ASIA NEWS (5 days ago) - Sri Lanka's last quarter economic growth slowed to a nearly four-year low, government data showed on Tuesday, as a 51-day political crisis took a toll on the industrial sector. ...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Tsunami alert declared for southern Thailand
- - Pheu Thai leads, but PPRP strong second
- - Polls Close in Thailand
- - Vigils Against Racism Held In New Zealand
- - Thais Cast Ballots Marking "A Return to Democracy"
- - Trash Talk: Tackling waste in Phuket
- - Thai military party neck and neck with Pheu Thai opponent
- - PPRP poised to win most votes, Abhisit quits
- - Japan cancels deportation of Taiwanese man in same-sex relationship
- - 1,500 ballots from New Zealand invalidated after late arrival