China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018
BEIJING: China's economy grew at its slowest pace in almost three decades in 2018, losing more steam in the last quarter as it battles to quell massive debt and a US trade war, official data showed Monday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China's economy grew at slowest pace in 28 years in 2018, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Pollution improves, but Chiang Mai braced for more
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Woman stomped to death by wild elephants
- - Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport
- - China Giving Pakistan $3.5 Billion in Loans, Grants
- - Thai immigration NOT showing the love on Valentine’s Day: 522 arrested
- - Big Joke: Busts company issuing fake visas and 90 day stamps
- - Abbot finally arrested on attempted murder charge after 15 years
- - Valentine’s Day shooting: Husband shot after wife questions “mysterious” phone call
- Older News
- Vote! Singapore reports lowest GDP growth in two years as trade ministry warns manufacturers may be vulnerable SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (2 days ago) - Singapore’s economy grew at its slowest pace in more than two years in the fourth...