China will see 'substantial improvement' in Russia ties thanks to US tariffs: Official
"From the economy's (point of view) and the financial sector's (perspective), we would like to have a normal relationship with the U.S.," a former PBOC governor says.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China will see 'substantial improvement' in Russia ties thanks to US tariffs: Official, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Tuesday, 11 September, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Main Street feels the pinch from China tariffs CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - Small U.S. business advocates and owners are increasingly pushing back on tariffs....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - B1.2m for pupil seeking 1-year school break
- - Australia’s surprising disregard for free speech
- - 2.2 million meth pills seized in Chiang Rai cross-border interception
- - Indonesia cracks down on online tobacco ads
- - South Korea’s government wants greener energy. Who will pay for it?
- - South-East Asian countries are banning imports of waste for recycling
- - Oil tanker attacks: did Iran’s ties with China just go up in smoke?
- - Dem bigwigs jostle for jobs
- - Govt ready to host Asean meet
- - Police hunt for 'power card' agents