China will rely less on stimulus as it battles risks from debt, says its central bank
China will rely less on stimulus to boost the economy in future, the country's central banker said Friday.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China will rely less on stimulus as it battles risks from debt, says its central bank, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Analysis: China Pulling out All Stops in Canada Tensions
- - Don’t rip off tourists – be good hosts! – Pattaya tourism leader implores Thais
- - Exclusive: Sri Lanka says has $300 million loan offer from Bank of China, may increase to $1 billion
- - Top court orders compensation for Myanmar workers
- - Belarus Model Arrested for Thai Sex Seminar Pleads Guilty
- - 'Made in China 2025' Feels Trade War Pinch
- - Germany hold 'Iran spy' over Afghan ops
- - US English teacher faces rape charge, meets Big Joke who says he’ll be prosecuted then thrown out of Thailand
- - “What do you expect us to do? – Police do nothing after pervert intrudes into Lampang woman’s bedroom
- - China Warns Citizens About Travel to Canada
- Older News
- Vote! Uganda Not Worried China Will Seize Assets Over Rising Debt VOA NEWS (5 days ago) - Uganda's growing debt is sustainable, and the country is not at risk of losing state...
- Vote! Philippine court orders jail for former bank manager over Bangladesh central bank heist REUTERS ASIA NEWS (7 days ago) - A Philippine court on Thursday held a former bank manager guilty on eight counts of...