China Uighurs: One million held in political camps, UN told
A million ethnic Uighurs may be being held in "re-education centres", a UN rights panel has heard.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China Uighurs: One million held in political camps, UN told, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'BBC News Asia'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - How could a sharp slowdown in China affect growth prospects for the rest of Asia?
- - Explained: the CPTPP trade deal
- - Li Rui: The old guard Communist who was able to criticise Xi Jinping
- - Sri Lanka's last-wicket win stuns SA
- - Pulwama attack: India mourns Kashmir dead
- - Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair – a growing force on the international design scene
- - Kim Jong Un to Arrive in Vietnam on Feb. 25 Ahead of Trump Summit
- - Explained: Malaysia’s 1MDB scandal
- - Kashmir attack: is terror group JeM pushing India and Pakistan to the brink of war?
- - Arrest of Journalist Maria Ressa Casts Pall on Philippines Journalistic Independence
- Older News
- Vote! Turkish-Chinese Tensions Escalate Over Uighurs VOA NEWS (3 days ago) - China has issued a travel warning to its residents visiting Turkey, in a move seen...
- Vote! Turkish-Chinese Relations on Edge After Diplomatic Blunder VOA NEWS (4 days ago) - A new video showing detained Uighur poet and musician Abdurehim Heyit in apparent good health...
- Vote! Uighurs ask China: 'Show me my mother and father are alive' BBC News Asia (4 days ago) - China released a video of a Uighur musician reported dead, prompting appeals for missing relatives....