China to cut car tariffs on July 1 as trade tensions ease
BEIJING: China announced Tuesday that it would cut tariffs on car imports from July 1, the latest sign of a thaw in trade frictions with the United States.:... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China to cut car tariffs on July 1 as trade tensions ease, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thai hotel staff head home after surviving Nairobi terrorism
- - Peace talks with Taliban will happen soon: U.S. envoy
- - Swedish tourist rescued at Patong Beach
- - PM searching for haze solution
- - Apirat tells protesters not to 'cross the line'
- - PM okays B17.5m for housing project
- - China to face Thailand Sunday at Asian Cup
- - Goldman boss apologises for 1MDB scandal
- - Kisenosato, Japan's last remaining sumo champion, retires
- - Malaysia Upholds Ban on Israeli Athletes from Taking Part in Swimming Competition
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Mixed messages after US-China trade talks show ‘no progress’ ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Yesterday) - JUST hours after US President Donald Trump said he expects a trade deal to be...
- Older News
- Vote! Why China’s trade surplus with the US hit a record high despite Trump’s tariffs ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (Yesterday) - DESPITE a hardline tariff offensive from US President Donald Trump, China’s trade surplus with the...
- Vote! China Reports Record Trade Surplus with US, Amid Signs of Slowing Economy VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - China’s trade surplus with the United States rose dramatically in 2018, despite a tit-for-tat tariff...