China tightens grip on expression in Hong Kong
HONG KONG: As Hong Kong’s government moves closer to Beijing, officials are taking a tough line on perceived national security threats, even deploying an elite police unit for political monitoring and surveillance — with a sharp escalation in both rhetoric and action.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China tightens grip on expression in Hong Kong, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'Bangkok Post'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - 1MDB scandal: former Goldman Sachs banker Robert Ng returning to US to face charges
- - US–South Korea military negotiations could cost the alliance
- - Gully boys: The defiant street rappers telling India's story
- - Asia stocks slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - Thai fishing industry says new laws are ‘unrealistic’
- - Kashmir car bomb kills 44; India demands Pakistan act against militants
- - Asia stocks set to slip following fears of slowing US economy
- - 18 hurt after bus slams into house
- - Vietnamese airlines get access to US for first time
- - 19 injured after bus crashes into Sa Kaeo property
- In the last 5 hours
- Vote! Hong Kong seizes $1m worth of rhino horn at airport BBC News Asia (Today) - Two men carrying at least 24 severed rhino horns have been arrested at Hong Kong...
- Older News
- Vote! Hong Kong pushes ahead with blanket ban on e-cigarettes Bangkok Post (2 days ago) - It may be time to kick the habit for vapers in Hong Kong as officials...
- Vote! Leon Lai Returns as Entertainment Expo Ambassador ASIA TODAY (4 days ago) - Feb 11, 2019 Picture: Celebrity Calls on Public to Support Local Entertainment Industry 11...