China tightens grip on expression in Hong Kong
HONG KONG: As Hong Kong’s government moves closer to Beijing, officials are taking a tough line on perceived national security threats, even deploying an elite police unit for political monitoring and surveillance — with a sharp escalation in both rhetoric and action.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China tightens grip on expression in Hong Kong, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: Bangkok Post - Saturday, 13 October, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! Duterte tightens grip on power in Philippine polls Bangkok Post (Today) - MANILA: Allies of President Rodrigo Duterte stormed to a landslide victory in midterm polls, final results showed Wednesday, dissolving a last check on his controversial rule....
- Vote! Boy or girl? Hong Kong at centre of banned China gender test Bangkok Post (Today) - HONG KONG: Shady middle-men are openly advertising on Chinese social media to smuggle blood samples of pregnant women to Hong Kong to skirt the mainland's ban on gender testing, an...
- Vote! China makes its case for Hong Kong's divisive extradition bills CNBC - ASIA (Yesterday) - A Chinese official in Hong Kong is urging the quick passage of legal measures to allow fugitives to be transferred to the mainland....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Thai Wah Public Company Limited Acquired 33.3% Shares in Tapioca Development Corporation Limited from Japan Corn Starch, Tokyo Japan
- - NIPPON Platform Has Established the Ninth Overseas Branch "NIPPON Platform OÜ" in Estonia
- - 23 bedroom Patong Guest House for lease
- - Slow loris tout arrested at Karon
- - Will Shinzo Abe’s ‘personal chemistry’ with Donald Trump prevent bust-up over trade during US president’s state visit to Japan?
- - 37 bedroon Patong Hotel For Sale
- - “Happy” the drink driving monk tells cops he thought the alcohol was “medicine”
- - Private hospital in trouble for charging Bt30,000 for diarrhoea
- - Tragic Phoenix goes up for auction
- - Prabowo Subianto tells supporters to go home and rest after Indonesian riots over election results leave six dead