China Taiping Insurance Group signs major deals to boost trade, finance and innovation between Singapore and China
Sep 04, 2018 Singapore, August 27, 2018 --( ASIA TODAY )-- China Taiping Insurance Singapore ("CTPIS"), together with its parent - China Taiping Insurance Group (CTIG), announced major collaborations to boost trade, economic and financial cooperation between Singapore and China to mark its 80th anniversary celebrations today at Singapore's St Regis Hotel. The occasion is also a double celebration for the Group as CTPIS received its licence as a composite insurer to carry on life business in Singapore from the Monetary Authority of Singapore ("MAS"). China Taiping Insurance Group is one of the four state-owned insurance groups directly managed by China's central government. It has total assets exceeding HKD 666.5 billion (about S$117 billion)1 and 24 subsidiaries with a comprehensive range of services including life insurance, property insurance, pension insurance, reinsurance, reinsurance brokerage and insurance agency, securities brokerage, asset management, non-financial investment and other fields. The historic event was... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China Taiping Insurance Group signs major deals to boost trade, finance and innovation between Singapore and China, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'ASIA TODAY'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Young doctor eyes poll win
- - Carlos Ghosn makes new request for bail, offering up passports and Nissan stock as collateral
- - Trump, Pelosi again butt heads over shutdown
- - Spurs squeak by Fulham, City win handily
- - U.S. Senator Graham urges Trump to meet Pakistan PM Khan
- - ‘Lub d’ Chaweng beach Koh Samui
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - Asia stocks poised for gains ahead of Chinese GDP numbers
- - SCB starts transformation's second phase
- - Voters getting anxious about poll date, survey reveals
- Older News
- Vote! Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - U.S. President Donald Trump said on Saturday progress is being made toward a trade deal...
- Vote! Iowa Farmers Hope Warm Relations With Chinese Will Preserve Trade VOA NEWS (Yesterday) - Iowa soybean farmers are among those being hurt by the trade war between Washington and...
- Vote! Carter Urges Trump to Gather Advisers on China VOA NEWS (2 days ago) - Jimmy Carter said Friday he believes President Donald Trump would benefit from a few behind-the-scenes...