China Taiping Insurance Group signs major deals to boost trade, finance and innovation between Singapore and China
Sep 04, 2018 Singapore, August 27, 2018 --( ASIA TODAY )-- China Taiping Insurance Singapore ("CTPIS"), together with its parent - China Taiping Insurance Group (CTIG), announced major collaborations to boost trade, economic and financial cooperation between Singapore and China to mark its 80th anniversary celebrations today at Singapore's St Regis Hotel. The occasion is also a double celebration for the Group as CTPIS received its licence as a composite insurer to carry on life business in Singapore from the Monetary Authority of Singapore ("MAS"). China Taiping Insurance Group is one of the four state-owned insurance groups directly managed by China's central government. It has total assets exceeding HKD 666.5 billion (about S$117 billion)1 and 24 subsidiaries with a comprehensive range of services including life insurance, property insurance, pension insurance, reinsurance, reinsurance brokerage and insurance agency, securities brokerage, asset management, non-financial investment and other fields. The historic event was graced by the Minister for Trade and Industry, Mr. Chan Chun Sing and the Chinese ambassador to Singapore, His Excellency Mr. Hong Xiaoyong. The high-level attendance by more than 300 VIP guests (including senior government officials. top management representatives and industry captains) underscored the event's significance to affirm the strong bilateral economic and trade relations between Singapore and China. Mr. Wang Si Dong, Vice Chairman and General Manager, China Taiping Group, said, "We are honoured and delighted to celebrate this milestone event here today. Our presence in Singapore has been very valuable and strategic. Singapore's political stability, strong financial and legal fundamentals, economic vibrancy and warm and pro-business policies have helped our Group prosper over the past 80 years. We have invested substantially in Singapore - with our asset base growing multiple-fold and we will continue to strengthen our commitment in the coming years. We intend to designate our Singapore... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China Taiping Insurance Group signs major deals to boost trade, finance and innovation between Singapore and China, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: ASIA TODAY - Monday, 3 September, 2018
- In the last 24 hours
- Vote! ‘Malaysia revived China deals to boost Belt and Road Forum spirits’, country’s foreign minister says SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - Malaysia had pushed through fresh pacts to revive two stalled China-backed projects worth billions to ensure the two countries went into this week’s Belt and Road Forum in “renewed spirits”,...
- Older News
- Vote! The Chinese developers to watch in Singapore SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (Yesterday) - CSC Land Group SingaporeThis subsidiary of China Construction (South Pacific) Development Co Pte Ltd (CCDC), a regional branch of the China State Construction Engineering Corporation (CSCEC), is behind Twin VEW...
- Vote! Save Money on Insurance, Why Work With An Independent Insurance Agent? ASIA ONE NEWS (3 days ago) - Oftentimes consumers seek out more affordable rates for their car insurance, home insurance, life insurance, and more. Here are some common questions, “Where is the best place to find better...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Police hunt for lifelong serial sex offender, rapist with mental problems at large in Phuket Town
- - Electricity supply cuts in Kathu
- - PM2.5 levels surge in Chiang Rai
- - Thai woman murdered in Portugal
- - Setting the record straight
- - Man found dead in pickup truck
- - People flock to marijuana fair in Buri Ram
- - Fishing trip boats destroyed by fire
- - Trump Calls Sri Lankan PM, Expresses Condolences After Deadly Blasts
- - Police hunt for man for allegedly murdering ex-wife, mother-in-law