China sets tougher new targets to improve its notoriously toxic air
China will set more stringent targets for improving the nation's air quality under a new three-year plan.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China sets tougher new targets to improve its notoriously toxic air, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Saturday, 17 March, 2018
- Older News
- Vote! Mongolia’s toxic air tears families apart as children evacuated from capital to countryside SOUTH CHINA MORNING POST (4 days ago) - In the world’s coldest capital, many burn coal and plastic just to survive temperatures as low as minus 40 degrees Celsius – but warmth comes at a price: deadly pollution...
- Vote! Toxic air even worse in North Bangkok Post (4 days ago) - Smog from field burning was even worse in the North on Friday with PM2.5 levels at 76-202 microgrammes per cubic metre of air and the highest reading again in Chiang...
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Two injured in shooting at Phuket spa
- - Man whose wife was shot dead in Christchurch attack has message for accused killer Brenton Tarrant: ‘I still love you’
- - In Thai Election, New 'War Room' Polices Social Media
- - ‘Traumatised and paranoid’: Malaysians in New Zealand struggle after Christchurch terrorist attack
- - Kyodo: Japan Olympic Committee Chief Takeda to Resign
- - Premchai jailed for 16 months, not guilty of leopard charge
- - China's Xi Urges Teachers of Political Courses to Tackle 'False Ideas'
- - New Zealand shooting: Jacinda Ardern vows accused terrorist will face ‘full force of the law’
- - Asia markets decline ahead of Fed meeting
- - Germany launches 5G auction amid row with US over Huawei