China says both its imports and exports with the US rose in the first half of the year
China on Friday reported that both its imports and exports with the U.S. rose in the first half of 2018.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline, plus more articles from around Thailand and Asia like, China says both its imports and exports with the US rose in the first half of the year, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give us a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you leave. Thank you
Published By: CNBC - ASIA - Thursday, 12 July, 2018
- In the last 12 hours
- Vote! Imports of 3 pesticides to be cut in half Bangkok Post (Yesterday) - Agricultural officials will halve the imports of three controversial pesticides, including paraquat, as part of a push to phase out and ban the chemicals by next year....
Popular Asia Job Post Articles
- - Post-Election, Indonesian President Expected to Go Soft on China Despite Maritime Flaps
- - Seastead lifted ashore at Phuket port
- - Kim Jong Un in Russia for Putin Meeting
- - Governor pushes water-shortage solutions
- - Philippines' Duterte says to sail garbage back to Canada
- - Indonesia election fraud allegations are "baseless”: minister
- - Who is Zahran Hashim, the radical cleric linked to Sri Lanka bombings?
- - JW Marriott Khao Lak Resort & Spa appoints Silvano Amolini as new executive chef
- - Violent protests break out in Solomon Islands as Manasseh Sogavare elected new prime minister
- - Foreign groups likely behind Sri Lanka attacks, U.S. ambassador says