China says both its imports and exports with the US rose in the first half of the year
China on Friday reported that both its imports and exports with the U.S. rose in the first half of 2018.... If you wish to read this full breaking news headline article, China says both its imports and exports with the US rose in the first half of the year, simply click on 'Read full story' below, but 1st please give 'Phuket Hotel Deals' a 'LIKE' or 'SHARE' before you visit 'CNBC - ASIA'. Thank you
Popular Asia News Articles
- - Thailand 'ready to meet the Dragons'
- - Thai Buddhist monks killed in temple shooting
- - World's Oldest Living Man Dies
- - China: 'No need' to practice penalties for Thailand match
- - Trump: US 'Made a Lot of Progress' With N. Korea
- - Hakeem al-Araibi: calls grow for inquiry into police role in refugee footballer's arrest
- - Eye on Vietnam, The New Electronics Manufacturing Hub
- - Trump Says a Deal 'Could Very Well Happen' With China
- - ‘Don’t cry’: Serena Consoles Australian Open Foe; Halep Next
- - Humanitarian Issues to Figure Prominently at Davos Forum
- Older News
- Vote! Why China’s trade surplus with the US hit a record high despite Trump’s tariffs ASIAN CORRESPONDENT (5 days ago) - DESPITE a hardline tariff offensive from US President Donald Trump, China’s trade surplus with the...
- Vote! China's exports saw biggest fall for two years in December BBC News Asia (6 days ago) - Both exports and imports fell last month, but the trade surplus with the US hit...
- Vote! China Reports Record Trade Surplus with US, Amid Signs of Slowing Economy VOA NEWS (6 days ago) - China’s trade surplus with the United States rose dramatically in 2018, despite a tit-for-tat tariff...